The team at Envoy B2B prides itself on both incorporating our clients needs, and reacting to the markets needs with innovative features. Over the past year there have been unprecedented changes in the industry and an increased adoption of B2B platforms. This has pushed us to adapt ourselves and our platform to deliver the powerful tools and services our clients need to grow their wholesale channels..
At the onset of 2020, we interviewed several of our clients and conducted extensive market research. We wanted to get a handle on where the industry was moving, so we could better equip our brands with the right tools. Using this feedback and the research results, we were able to establish some critical goals for Envoy B2B:
- Integrations - Continue to improve our turnkey integrations and add more partners!
- Client Requests & Ideas - Focus on client needs to drive innovation and solve our users pain points.
- Retailer Discovery - Empower brands to find new retailers and put the right product in the right stores.
- Make Envoy B2B Easy - Continuous improvement of our platform’s user experience.
- Analytics & Reporting - Brands need easy access to usage metrics to better understand performance.
- Sales Rep Tools - Feature innovations that digitally enable Sales Reps and empower them to support specialty retailers.
- Merchandising - Help brands and buyers visually assort a smarter buy.
It’s these initiatives that drove our releases for the year, let’s take a quick look at what we achieved!
V19 Key Features - Released January 2020
Enhanced assortment design and merchandising features.
We powered up Assortment Experiences with the ability to add custom visualizations, and allowing more flexibility with design and display options.
Added a new partner, Locally!
Locally and Envoy B2B’s integration gives brands a window into a retailer’s on-hand inventory inside Envoy B2B, empowering more informed replenishment orders. This also allows brands to view hot sellers on a store to store level, enabling better recommendations and the ability capitalize on trends as they happen. To date, we remain the only B2B platform with this innovative feature set.
V20 Key Features - Released April 2020
We added TradeGecko as a new partner.
We love our partners, especially because of how easy we make it for our clients to plug them in to Envoy B2B. Our TradeGecko integration is robust and offers up a turnkey solution to sync products, prices, inventory, customers, and order history. Of course, we also push orders to TradeGecko.
Incremental improvements abound!
This release saw numerous improvements to the platform in the form of upgraded functionality or features overhauls.
- We made it easy for our stakeholders to get a snapshot of performance through a downloadable report.
- We shipped a simple order import that automatically creates an order off very minimal product import information. It’s slick!
- We added a new “color consolidated” view in our powerful product search view, making it easier to see all the products you want, in the manner you choose.
- We added a multi-use discount option to arm brands with promotional tools that help them push more products.
- Finally, do you like reports? Yeah, we do too. We made it easier than ever to get them automatically delivered to your inbox with our Scheduled Reports feature.
V21 Key Features - Released July 2020
We brought Pay Now to our turnkey NetSuite integration.
Brands can present payment options to retailers upon checkout. No more long waits or missed payments!
Open for growth with Public Showrooms!
Public Showrooms arm our clients with tools to help them easily introduce their brand and products to new retailers. Brands can easily put a prospective retailer right into an experience for the season, with no log in. Retailers can then request further access or to book a meeting.
Sales rep reports! What are they up to anyways?
Our new sales rep reporting tool lets sales managers see the performance of their sales rep team. Now it’s easy to see how many new doors a sales rep has added, how many orders they’ve created, what the average revenue is per location they manage, and many other performance related awesomeness.
You like banners, we got them.
We enhanced our Product Search and catalog experience with banners! Much like display ads, Banners can be used to promote products, sales, other catalogs, or upcoming events while your buyers are shopping in your B2B.
Site navigation cleanup.
Sometimes it’s necessary to take a step back, review and clean up. We did that with our site navigation and made it much tidier for admin stakeholders. Everything in its right place.
V22 Key Features - Released October 2020
Grab their attention with Product Banners!
We made it easy to call out specific products with Product Banners! Highlight top sellers, promotions, new items for the season, or anything else you can dream up. The best part is these display right on the product in your catalog and product search experiences.
Technology icons abound.
Flag technology icons you setup to appear on exported PDFs. This ensures you can deliver the full story of what makes your product special, both in the platform and out of it.
Inventory, now available in Assortment Excel export.
We know brands and retailers love Excel, so we added on-hand inventory to our Assortment Export. Take that information on the go in whatever format you need, or easily share it with retailers.
Even more Merchandising and Visualization enhancements!
Designing a great visual assortment is easier than ever with enhancements like snap-to-grid, multi-select, and the power to change display details and other attributes. You can drop videos right into your custom slides and Visualizations so it’s easier than ever to tell your story and show the perfect assortment. And if you’ve merchandised a collection of products on an order, that visualization is now available as a pdf in the PDF order kit that a buyer gets access to. Merchandising in Envoy B2B just keeps getting better.
Onward into the future!
As you can see, we’ve been busy. We set out with a vision informed by our clients and the market, and we’ve steadily delivered matching improvements. We can’t thank our clients enough for being a part of the process, and we are excited to repeat this in 2021! It’s this collaboration that sets us apart and enables us to elevate Envoy B2B clients to a higher standard of excellence with their teams and retailer partners.